20120406, 12:43



In my opinion, easter is a time for relaxing (at least your mind should get some time off everything that is going on every other day of the year) and spending time with the people you love. And for me, easter so far has been all about that. Me, my mum and my dad are at our summer house by the sea, and we have been enjoying easter to the fullest. The only thing I would have changed is the weather. It is grey skies, sixty centimetres of snow and it is still snowing... I want spring, not winter, alright?! But, I guess there isn't anything I could do about it. Well, happy easter to all of you, cupcakes! Kisses. (By the way, I am working on moving my followers on Bloglovin from the old blog to this one, but it is taking a bit of time...)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/4/12 12:58

    Hope you will have a wonderful easter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enig, ha en god påske videre :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SVAR: eg veit ærleg talt ikkje kor mykje eg vil ha for det!:-) Kor masse ville du ha gitt isåfall? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg vet ikke jeg heller, hvor mye kjøpte du det for da? :-)

      Delete
  4. Betalte rundt 4 når da va nytt! :)

    ReplyDelete